Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh, it's been too long....


What has the Annie Doo been doing?

Quite a bit, actually. Right now mom is on vacation in North Carolina visiting her brother in the USMC and I'm off at Ken's house being spoiled absolutely rotten. I'll update that once the weekend is up so you know exactly how much fun I've been having.

I've started to go hiking! I'm the master at flat paths that are just a few miles long. Especially if there is water to swim in and ice cream to eat at the end (which mom only gives once in a blue moon, but I keep hoping). Ken takes me hiking too, and it's lots of fun. I am really excited to do more as the summer and fall goes along!

Here are some more pictures, since those are easier than words most of the time.
Zoinks! Going off-path during one of the hikes


I love swimming! But what's better than swimming? Swimming where I can eat some grass, too! I just love grazing!

Sleeping on the funky rug at Grandma's house, 4th of July

Walking down the bike path with my Ken

Wouldn't it just change your whole worldview if this is the dog and the gun they were talking about in "Annie get your gun?"

Being a good girl and just taking in nature.


Annie's doggie ice cream treat for being such a good girl.




We'll do what we can to keep this updated a little better in the future! Sorry to all of you who have been suffering from Annie withdrawals via the web.


1 comment:

Alaina Swanson said...

Rhianna, Thanks for keeping us all updated! We love watching Annie's adventures. She must love that doggie icecream!!! ;)