Sunday, February 15, 2009

Updates on Annie in Norwood, MA

Hello! 

This is my first post since I've taken in Annie - the southern belle from Tennessee! She is a joy to have in my house and I am certain anyone who adopts her will be pleased with how quickly she adjusts to a new home. Within only a few days, this boston terrier was into the groove of a new schedule. She is great at home alone, and we've never had an accident yet. She's very good at keeping herself occupied. 

One of the first things I noticed about annie is her desire to give kisses. I don't allow it, so she has broken the habit rather quickly, however if someone leans in too close she still can't help it! Smoooooch!

Annie looooves to go on walks too, she knows how to stay by my side without pulling now and she is great on runs too(despite her age of 11 years)! Everywhere we go people stop and say, "Is that a boston? She's BIG!" She is quite the tank. 

This is a new pic (above) was just taken today after her walk. ;) 

If you are interested in adopting Annie please contact me by email 
alaina.swanson@gmail.com or you can visit her page on petfinder.com to apply.


2 comments:

Kapten Hanna said...

That is wonderful Alaina! Thank you for taking her in and enjoy her while she's with you! She's such a sweetie... :)

We're keeping all fingers and paws crossed for her!

Rocco the BT said...

Welcome to MA Annie! Good luck in finding your forever home. If you are still here in the summer Rocco and Dexter would love to meetup with you at the Sharon Dog Park!